Following MOH guidelines, we will be implementing the following measures at our studio from 27th March 2020 (Friday) onwards.
1. We will only accept a maximum of 9 students in class. Please book all classes in advance through our online booking system.
2. Walk-ins will be rejected if class capacity reaches maximum.
3. Mats will be placed at a wider distance apart. For hygiene purpose, we encourage members to bring your own towel to lay over our mats.
4. Any class with less than 4 bookings will be cancelled.
5. Please remember to observe the 14 days stay-at-home notice if you are returning from overseas.
The health safety of all members and teachers remain the utmost importance to us. We seek your cooperation to ensure that the studio will remain a safe environment for all to practice.